Tuesday

Here is the Beehive, where are the bees?

A small woven beehive made by Shannon with sea grass using lazy squaw stitch at her Wednesday Craft Group

Shannon is so inventive, she can make anything out of felt, even her carrots look real and beautiful!

Here is the beehive,
Where are the bees?
Hidden away where no body sees.
Watch them come buzzing, out of their hive...
I, 2, 3, 4, 5 ...BUZZ BUZZ BUZZZZZZ




You can see more of Shannon's creations at her blog Rhythm and Rhyme where she explains how she made the bees above.

3 comments:

yeevon said...

She is so creative with her craft making :D
I see she has been experimenting with a lot of different materials~

earth sky sea said...

I like the poem on Shannon's post too
"It makes me feel a little dizzy
To watch the bees so small and busy
They gather pollen at all hours
To make the honey from the flowers"
by Christina T Owen

Lee said...

Here is the beehive is one of my kids all time favourite rhymes. Nice crafting Shannon.